Translate

Friday, February 9, 2007

Closing down...

While I had spent some time in the first OstaNNya Baricada which was opened in Kyiv on July 13, 2001, only to be closed down leading up the the 2002 parliamentary elections, I never had the opportunity to visit the reincarnation of the OB in Kharkiv.

From what I have been reading on a number of different sites OstaNNya Baricada in Kharkiv will be officially closing down on Valentines Day February 14, 2007. I tried checking out their website, and couldn't find it. A harbinger of the closing of the official closing of the physical location no doubt.

They will be charging a 50 UAH entrance fee with music being performed by Ot Vinta from Rivne, and P@P@ Karlo from Kharkiv.

Well as they say, "You snooze, you loose!" Hence, I never made it to the OstaNNya Baricada in Kharkiv.


No comments:

Post a Comment