Translate

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Latest on Mertviy Piven

Well, Merviy Piven, or Dead Rooster as they are known in English had a
concert on Sunday February 25th in Kyiv, and while it was my intention
to attend - I decided that my health was more important. I guess this is
a sign of age! I along with many others I know have been suffering
through colds at this time of year. At least it is not the flu, that has
closed down hundreds of schools in Ukraine over the last few weeks.

In any case, I am sure that lead man Misko Barbara will ask me where I
was when I see him next and will totally understand. While guitarist
Roman Chayka and host of Channel 5's "Piat' Kopiok" will simply give me
a hard time... And that will be par for the course since we have known
each other since December of 1991.

No comments:

Post a Comment